Job Title : GREATER ORLANDO AREA, FL - Armed Security Officer (G Licensed)
Job Type : Part Time
B6 Security & Investigations, LLC is currently hiring G Licensed Security Guards to cover multiple posts at various locations throughout the greater Orlando/Tri-County Central Florida area including Osceola, Orange and Seminole counties.
B6 Security & Investigations, LLC is a private security agency headquartered in Orlando, FL with recurring operations throughout the State. The agency is frequently deployed to provide security for rapid response call outs such as weather-related emergencies; special events (concerts, conferences, etc), fire watch duty, and other site security.
The agency is rapidly growing and expects to add more permanent uniformed posts within the next 6 months.
- Learn more about our agency here- http://b6security.com
- Verify us on SunBiz here- https://goo.gl/rukGak
- Verify our agency license here- https://goo.gl/XTx7C7
Responds to Retail, “Big Box” or Pharmacy locations in response to break-ins, alarm or fire overwatch, seasonal crowds, construction projects, or other call-outs.
Responds to retailers, medical facilities, government field offices, private residences, and others affected by Natural Disasters.
Scheduled for special events such as music festivals, conferences, private parties, charity events, ect.
Provides site security, monitoring entrances and authorizing vehicles and visitors onto private property and restricted areas
- Must have a current G license and be legal to work as an armed security officer in the State of Florida
- Must have either 3 years verifiable licensed security experience OR US Military/LEO experience.
- Must have a positive and professional demeanor and be able to interact with a diverse range of clients and colleagues, and maintain a professional and respectful attitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to report to work on time.
- Must have access to a printer and be able to print documents occasionally, as needed (For example one of our clients requires we provide a login sheet at the post. You might have to print it occasionally).
- Must have access to a phone during your post and be able to report to your manager and communicate regarding the job.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening if requested.
- Must be aware of your surroundings and able to notice and report suspicious behavior, preventing vandalism, loitering, theft and other criminal activity.
- Must be able and willing to complete reports of daily activity, incident reports, maintain site books, and any other logs, reports or paperwork required by the client.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Will be flexible and able to work on short notice.
- Will be able and willing to travel if needed; while this particular job posting is for Central Florida, we have openings throughout Florida.
- Will have military or LEO experience, and the hard working, disciplined, can-do attitude that comes along with it.
READY TO APPLY?
Please click the APPLY button below to get started.
Unsolicited calls to our office will result in candidate disqualification.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $19.00/hour (for ARMED guards depending on experience)